Imperium42® Game Studio
Throne of Lies®: Medieval Politics review
5 GB available space
Throne of Lies®: Medieval Politics Review
Throne of Lies®: Medieval Politics is an application designed by Imperium42® Game Studio. Throne of Lies®: Medieval Politics was first published on . The app is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Throne of Lies is the FREE, 3D online multiplayer game where 8~16 players combine their social deduction skills with over 100 abilities to root out the traitors at the table and stop their foes from taking control of the kingdom.
In a modern take on tabletop games like Werewolf/Mafia and set during a time of medieval conflict, each player is randomly assigned one of 40+ classes, ranging from the King, himself, to a hapless Fool. Most players will be loyal members of the Blue Dragon faction, but each game will feature members of either the wicked Cult or mysterious Unseen faction, along with a few Neutral characters to mix things up.
The unique Day/Night cycle allows players to congregate around the table, discuss their findings and accuse players of treason during the day and use their abilities to occupy, spy on, conspire against and even kill their fellow players at night.
While Cult and Unseen players know their allies, members of the Blue Dragon must be suspicious of every other player to ensure that they don’t fall to an evil plot.
Even the King is suspect in Throne of Lies, and the enemy’s ability to convert other players to their side means that allegiances are always shifting.
The game concludes when the Blue Dragon faction has disposed of all hostile threats against the kingdom or their enemies have seized control of the Throne of Lies!
- Use social abilities to silence opponents or even manipulate their words/actions.
- Keep precise notes in a journal to expose your investigation in the event of an untimely death.
- Leave behind a custom, hand-drawn Deathnote with your victim to mock their allies.
- Equip armor & weapons to customize your character and executions with NO pay-to-win mechanics.
- Neutral players may have a role as simple as ensuring their own survival, but it may be to quietly eradicate everyone at the table.
- Gather players with the ability to generate invite codes with one click (great for large groups/streamers) and full Discord integration.
- Community moderation -- cheaters, toxic players & racists will be caught and suspended/banned. Other rules may follow to ensure a safe, enjoyable experience.
Words from the Devs:
- Throne of Lies is a complex, sandbox strategy game with unlimited strategy - It is important that you learn the core mechanics/classes of the game: There is an in-game tutorial for core mechanics and "class cards" to review for individual classes/abilities. The more familiar you are with the game, the better it becomes! However, it's not expected that you'd win your first few games ;) but don't get discouraged! There's a whole world of strategy out there for you to experience.
- Due to the social aspect of this game with 16 consecutive players, although we heavily moderate when [beyond a "PG-13" level of toxicity] with an intricate reporting system with limited censoring, we advise players sensitive to trolling to only play with people within our community Discord server.
- Active development -- The dev team is constantly improving the game to improve your experience. Although there are no guarantees or specific schedules for updates, we update out of passion and are committed to doing so for as long as possible.
- This online indie game is targeted to offer at least 200 hours of gameplay replayability, although many have even 2,000+ hours played!