5 GB available space
Gunsmith is an application designed by SCT. Gunsmith was first published on . Gunsmith is available on the following platforms: Steam.
Gunsmith is a industrial management experience where you start your own arms manufacturing company. You begin by inheriting a small factory where you shall start forging your empire.
Acquire licences or don't, to begin making your first military grade items. You will build up your factory by unlocking machines and technologies. You start with very little and the government will not allow you to produce more serious items until your reputation has grown.
- Over 30 machines to choose from.
- Over 10 Belt types to transport goods including bridge belts that allow stacked belts.
- Over 20 Products to manufacture.
- Over 20 Clients to do business with.
- 4 Types of Factory.
- 5 Types of Workers.
- A dynamic marketplace to buy goods from.
- Automated buying and selling system.
- Special orders and scenarios.
- Sandbox Mode.
- Steam Workshop.
We support and update our game all the time! It's extremely important to us and as an average we do;
- Small updates once a month. Sometimes with new features.
- Large game changing updates with new features every 2 months.
- Hotfixes usually within hours of major issues. Even on weekends.
- Speak to our players 1 to 1 in our discord.
- Over 40 updates since launch.
Pick from a huge selection of machines to choose how you make your product. Efficient, mass produced, quickly or slowly. It's up to you.
Start by making small almost harmless things such as boots, trousers, vests with no armour. Once you start to fulfil these orders you will have the opportunity to unlock licences to expand your empire and make new and deadlier items. Eventually you will be granted a licences to manufacture armour, ammunition, firearms, explosives and the list goes on and on.
Research new technologies and machines that will lead to more complex and usually more dangerous items to manufacture.
Build up a reputation with over 20 clients from around the globe. They may ask for certain items that might not be technically legal. If you choose to do business with such people that's up to you as an arms dealer. They will always offer you a very attractive price.
Continue into the political sphere, providing you with the opportunity to manipulate global situations, push politicians into certain ways and cause conflicts on the basis of selling more arms to create even more profit. ( This is by no means inspired by anything that is currently happening in the world today )
It will be up to you as a Gunsmith to overcome all these challenges and dominate the market and make as much profit as possible. How you do this will be up to you. Good Luck...