APB Reloaded review
APB Reloaded Review
APB Reloaded is an application designed by Reloaded Productions. APB Reloaded was first published on . APB Reloaded is available for Steam, Other.
In the world of APB:Reloaded the line is drawn between those that enforce the law and those that break it. Play the world’s first and premier Action MMO Third Person Shooter.
Choose to be a licensed Enforcer and stop crimes, serve the citizens of San Paro and lay down the law to whomever decides to break it.
Choose a Criminal life and take what you want, destroy whatever you want and strike fear into anyone who dares cross your path.
No matter what your choice APB:Reloaded offers players the richest character customization available today and tons of modifications to be used with your weapons or vehicles. APB:Reloaded allows you to play your way in two large city districts, multiple multiplayer game modes and a progression system filled with rewards, equipment and cash.
So pick a side, choose your gear, team up and take your battle to the streets.
If you can talk the talk, APB Reloaded will challenge you to walk the walk.
- An unmatched 100 players per server, dedicated to massive open-world PVP combat.
- Ever-expanding character clothing, weapons and vehicle customization. Be and create anyone you want to be. The possibilities are endless and fuelled by your imagination.
- A huge and ever-increasing arsenal of weapons and modifications including penetration rounds, hunting sights, cooling jackets, extended mags, and more.
- Hone your strategy with character mods such as car surfer, radar jammer, spotter and flak jacket to name just a few.
- Dozens of vehicles ranging from muscle cars to trucks and everything in-between, each with its own specific handling and physics.
- A living city providing an environment filled with missions, against live enemies 24/7.
- In-game music studio, to create your own custom theme songs.
- Constantly evolving gameplay and events, with new content being added regularly.
Download and play APB:Reloaded to experience the most customizable, third person action shooter ever seen.